Health & Fitness 360° Tours
Why Google 360° Business View?
We’re all familiar with Google Maps – they have become a universal tool we all use to easily navigate the world. We know how to click and drag our mouse around to enjoy 360° virtual reality views of the road. Even on our cell phones, we expect to pinch, zoom and swipe our way around our city streets.
Google 360 Virtual Business tours, allow you to do the same thing—pinch, zoom, and walk around—inside your club. They enable potential members to take a virtual guided tour through your club, check out the features that interest them most – whether it be the state of the art equipment, spotless locker rooms or the cutting edge Relax and Recover facilities.
Power of media-rich 360° listings
- When searching for businesses, consumers use mapping products 44% of the time
- Listings with photos and a virtual tour are twice as likely to generate interest
- On average, 41% of these place searches result in an on-site visit
Businesses with optimized Google listings are:
- 94% more likely to be viewed as reputable
- More likely to be used than businesses without a listing.
- 29% more likely to motivate consumers to consider purchasing goods or services from them
Video can now be easily generated from your existing Google Tour that can then be posted to your social media or embedded on your website. The perfect application of this new feature is to post your virtual walkthrough video to the header of your Facebook page – as you can see from this example we created for Crunch Clifton, NJ. Tours can also be uploaded to your Youtube account – or we can upload it to YouTube for you and you can just link to it. Each 360° Tour comes with a Video Tour at no additional cost.