We can easily produce custom tours for you that can be linked to your page on the Crunch website - or be distributed as a stand alone page. Take your tour to the next level with a cutting edge display that can include a Floor Plan, Video - and feature the very best of your club's facilities!
Why build a custom tour from a Google tour?
By utilizing the Google API to serve the images, any time a user views a 360 in the custom tour, it is being tracked by Google as well. This means that the impressions for your Google 360 imagery will increase as people view the custom tour on their distribution channels like your website. This increases the relevancy of the imagery and can improve the SEO of your listing on Google and can lead to more inbound leads for the client. In other words the more people view your custom tour the better your SEO.
Custom tours offer access to all real-time visitor stats.
Share & Embed
You can share your custom tour via social media and email - plus embed your tour directly on your website.
All custom tours are equipped with VR ready technology,- impress your customers by viewing your tour on any VR headset.
Floor Plan Integration
Showcase floor plans they have available directly in the Panoskin viewer, increasing conversion rates.Photo & VideoAdd any video or photos in unique content tabs.
Log in and host your own virtual tour meetings with your customers from any location or device.
Custom Tour Features
On the right nav of the custom tour -
- If you click on R&R a description of all the Rest and Recovery features pops up
- Info is an optional screen that can be formatted with more information about the club
- Map is a quick link to the cubs's location on Google Maps
- Share offers quick links to sharing on social media
- Contact is contact info for the club - including a call button and clickable directions to the location.
- Full is a full screen view
Bottom thumbnails include tour stops, stills and videos.
If you view the Circuit Training thumbnail you'll see a blue hotspot in the middle. If you click on it there is a video fly-out that displays the entire section
If you click on the Rest & Recovery thumbnail you'll see a hotspot that displays a description of all the R&R features.
- These are just two examples - hotspots can be added to any of the tour stops or photos.
- The custom tour can also be viewed through 3D headsets - as well as any Smart TV or gaming console - literally anywhere.